Friday, August 5, 2011

"Giving Back to our Community and the Youth...."

I am so excited to announce this to our Coupon Divas today! I mentioned it at our meetup yesterday and received a very warm welcome to the idea.

I would like to "offer" this to you, if you would like to contribute to their Wish list.
The Omni Youth Program has a "wishlist" that I thought we might be able to come together and GIFT some of the items on their list, to the Youth of this program. * I thought this would be a good time, to try to donate some items, since "school items" are on sale like crazy right now"


IF YOU ARE ABLE TO GIFT or DONATE to the Omni Youth's Wishlist- Please contact me 916-792-3124 or drop off items at my home in Roseville.
* I would like to BRING a bag full of items FROM the CDC, to Cynthia's home on the 20th- when I do her class.

CDC Mamas- I know alot of us- are also shopping for our own childrens school supplies, so if you are able to (using coupons) pick up some "extra" to put towards this if you would like!

I am working with Cynthia Siegel, she is the executive director for the program. She is super excited about using coupons herself and that is how we were connected. I am doing a coupon class with her on August 20th at 2pm.

Omni Youth Programs Wishlist:

3 ring binders w/ clear pocket infront 1 1/2 in. or 2 in.
Business Card stock paper- scored, ten on page, matte or glossy
Board Games for Youth, new, ages 9+
Copy Paper 8 1/2 x 11in
Construction Paper- large 10 x 18
Crayons
Glue Sticks
Lamination Pouches- 8 1/2/ x 11
Pencil Pouches- for 3 ring binder
Scissors- child size
School Folders- w/inside flaps for loose papers
Small Prizes- 1in or smaller

Non-Profit Tax id# 94-2678792

* If you visit their site, and would like to get "MORE" involved with their program, please contact Cynthia by emailing her directly cynthia@omniyouth.net (please tell her you received her information from Anita Smithson)

No comments:

Post a Comment