Friday, August 5, 2011

UPDATE: Weekly Meetups... please read!

UPDATE
Re: Weekly Meetups

I am going to be still available during the week on Thursdays (but more of a optional meetup) as I have been going to the meetups every week, and some times NO ONE shows and others one or two show up.

So I have decided to be "commited" on a on-call format. Meaning, I would absolutely LOVE to meetup with any diva interested in meeting weekly. *by receiving a call or a text Requesting to meetup with me.
I need to use my time, gas and wisely. At the same time, respect the time slot I have reserved at the facility. * * * So as of this week... if YOU would like to continue to meetup with me weekly or when you can on a Thursday. (during the day)

Give me a call or send me a text. 916-792-3124
In my calendar the time slot is reserved, but if no one calls me by Wed. then I will assume, I am FREE to do other things with my time on Thursday.

"please note, I would rather meetup but I also don't want to be wasting my time, when no one shows up or taking SPACE up in the facility that I reserve, that someone else could use"

No comments:

Post a Comment